What's Hot

What's Hot

Monday, August 3, 2009

FAMOUS Smallville Quotes Season 7

Lois Lane: What? I can't believe you've never had famous franks before!
Grant Gabriel: I can't believe anyone's had famous franks. That thing could survive a nuclear holocaust!

[Grant kisses Lois.]
Grant Gabriel: I'm glad I got that off my chest.
Lois Lane: Wow. If news of that spread through the mail room I'd have my name on your door by tomorrow. That's sexual harassment.
[Lois kisses Grant.]
Lois Lane: But that wasn't.

Lana Lang: I would do anything for Clark.
Chloe Sullivan: Even kill. What a lucky guy!



Lara: Jor-El? Is that you?
Clark Kent: I'm Kal-El.
Lara: Kal-El... My son, my beautiful boy. You're a man now.

Grant Gabriel: Ok everybody, time to stop talking, start reporting! You're journalists, not stargazers, let's move!

Jor-El: You have chosen to defy me. This defiance cannot go without consequences.


[Bizarro finds Braniac.]
Bizarro: Look at yourself, you can barely catch a rat.
Braniac: I am the brain interactive construct. No matter my form, my intellect remains formidable. Do not underestimate me.



[Dinah is invited to join Green Arrow's Justice League.]
Dinah Lance: I'm not really a team player.
Oliver Queen: Good. Then you'll fit right in.



Clark: Then why has he [Brainiac] turned his attention toward you?
Kara: I don't know. But when we go up against him, it would be helpful if were on the same playing field. Or should I say sky?

Clark: Not helping.
Kara: I'm sorry, Yeah, I know. It… but it's just really easy. Just up, up and away.

Lois: Okay. Better make sure that camera is loaded with ammo because I got tomorrow's headline. "Daughter of Nobel-Winning Astronomer Murdered."

Jimmy: That Swann woman they fished out of the lake last night?
Lois: Yeah.
Jimmy: I thought that she drowned.
Lois: More like sank. Kind of hard to swim after you've been shot.

Lionel: No, I've repented.
Chloe: That's right, you're an intensely spiritual man. You amassed all the power a human could until you found out about Clark. Befriending him is the closest thing you'll get to seeing God.


Lex Luthor": I Loved you like a Brother Clark but I'm sorry it had to End this way, I'm Sorry...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget